1. Can I request a specific consultant?
Yes. When submitting your request using our Contact page, simply insert the name of the consultant you are requesting in your message.
2. How are the fees for the consultation determined?
Following communication with NCA, the consultant reviews the scope of work sent by the client and either an hourly fee or project fee is negotiated. A contract is then mailed to the client, which is to be signed by both negotiating parties.
3. Can NCA help me with ACEN accreditation?
Yes, NCA consultants are experts in both ACEN and CCNE accreditation processes and standards.
See our Services page.
4. My organization wants to start a new nursing program. Can NCA help us with the state rules and regulations as well as the curriculum?
Yes, NCA consultants have helped many organizations navigate the strict rules and regulations regarding nursing programs. An NCA consultant can guide your organization through each state’s extensive process of complying with the state’s rules and regulations and can help with curriculum development to ensure that it meets state and professional requirements. See our Services page.
5. Does NCA do consulting in countries other than the USA?
Yes, NCA consultants have experience with nursing programs and policy in a variety of countries including: Taiwan, Botswana, Malta, Argentina, and Thailand. NCA consultants regularly attend international nursing meetings such as the International Council of Nurses (ICN) and the ICN INP/APNN Conference. See our Services and Clients pages.
6. How do I contact a consultant?
Visit the Contact page, submit a message through the email contact form, and we will respond to your queries.